About Quantrax and RMEx
Quantrax Corporation is a technology company with state-of-the-art collection software and related products for collection agencies, law firms, hospitals, auto finance, student loans, utilities, banking or anyone that manages their own receivables. RMEx was designed and built in 1990, and its design is based on artificial intelligence and knowledge-based debt collection software. Quantrax is uniquely positioned as a result of a 20-year track record with knowledge-based collection systems for the ARM industry. In 2003, Quantrax created the most advanced dialer platform that the industry has to offer. Simply stated, it is different, and better. RMEx runs on what may arguably be the most powerful, scalable and reliable hardware platform ever built – the IBM iSeries (formerly the AS/400.
RMEx collection software is currently installed in environments from as few as 10 collectors, to operations with over 1000 users.
Why are we different?
- Our products create complete compliance to government, state and federal regulations using artificial intelligence
- We offer solutions that have consistently delivered significant productivity gains at the lowest operating costs
- Our integrated dialer platform is the strongest and most advanced in the industry
- The power of the hardware platform – IBM i is a system designed for big business
- We can rapidly deploy solutions in any collections environment
- We are totally focused on technology for the collection industry
Quantrax’s greatest asset is technical vision and fearless innovation. We place bold bets on what the industry will require and we are usually correct. We have no technical limits, and innovation is a part of our culture. It is a combination that has produced a revolutionary solution that offers the industry the opportunity to compete and profit through the best that technology has to offer, today, tomorrow and into the 21st century.